Take hair repair to the next level with the Organic Cupuaçu Butter collection to cleanse, nourish and repair dry, damaged hair. This intensely repairing 3-step regimen weightlessly tames frizz, restores manageability & strength.
Discount automatically applied at checkout. Kits are not eligible for additional promotional discounts
Orders $40+ always ship free! ‐ Select 2 free samples with purchase
Need help? Contact Us
felt hair was protected and easy to style*
*Usage satisfaction test carried out in France on 104 women aged 18 to 65 using shampoos and care products for very dry hair, score given after three weeks using the conditioner with Cupuaçu alone, followed by two weeks using the shampoo with Cupuaçu combined with the conditioner with Cupuaçu.
Helps strengthen damaged keratin fibers
Nourishes & tames hair without weighing it down
Hydrates hair by improving water retention
Protects against future breakage or damage
For very dry hair, conditioner can be used alone as a co-wash
Mask provides nourishment 3 ways to adapt to level of repair needed
Biodegradable formulas. Vegan
Shampoo: Apply to wet hair. Work into a lather and then rinse.
Conditioner: After shampoo, massage conditioner into hair lengths & ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse.
For those with textured, thick, coarse, curly, natural or dry hair, Conditioner can be used alone as a co-wash, a non-lathering cleansing approach to keep natural oils intact.
To use as a co-wash:
- Ensure hair is fully saturated with water.
- Massage conditioner into hair from roots to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes and then rinse.
- Add shampoo into your routine as needed.
Mask: 3 ways to use:
1. Traditional in-shower hair mask: use weekly. Apply mask to hair lengths and ends. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse.
2. Overnight mask: use as needed for intense repair. Apply to dry or towel-dry hair, leave on overnight. Rinse in the AM.
Tip: Flip your Klorane shower cap inside out (terry cloth facing out) to lock in hydration.
3. Leave-in: for the driest hair, apply 1-2 pea-sized amounts on dry or towel-dry hair lengths and ends. Do not rinse.
Conditioner with Organic Cupuaçu Butter
Click or tap an ingredient to learn more!water (aqua),
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (cocos nucifera oil)
theobroma grandiflorum seed butter
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (helianthus annuus seed oil)
*natural origin ingredients